What We Do
We create websites that don’t suck. Isn’t that refreshing?
Real talk about what we do
Most websites these days suck, at least a little and maybe a lot, so we’ll do everything in our power to make sure yours doesn’t. This means we:
- Create beautiful, human-centered, high-performance websites using Craft CMS.
- Don’t build in Wordpress. Ever.
- Bring the right amount of design support to your team and make sure your brand looks its best. We can own design from the ground up or consult with your team to iterate and innovate.
- Elevate the typical web experience with seamless transitions, modern motion graphics, and just the right amount of animation.
- Create easy-to-use design systems with drag-and-drop page builders.
- Make sure everything is mobile-friendly. Because it’s 2021.
About Craft CMS
Oldspeake is a Craft Verified Partner and it’s our CMS of choice. If you want another CMS, we’ll hear you out and might be able to help, but no promises (unless it’s Wordpress — we’re serious about the no on that one). Craft CMS has many benefits but we love that it allows us to build:
- Sustainable, scalable websites with awesome content management tools.
- Web design libraries to well-equip marketing and design teams.
- Multiple sub-brands with one website design system and a single CMS.
- Language translation tools that make it easy to support a site in many languages.
- Customized e‑commerce solutions.
For agency partners
We love our creative community and many of our clients are design and branding studios, creative agencies, or full-service marketing firms that need web design or development capabilities. For these partners we offer:
- Web development services starting at $6k per week of effort. Typical projects take 3 – 5 weeks of development effort. We quote projects individually and provide flat rates.
- Website design to meet your needs — sometimes that means starting from scratch and other times we extend your desktop designs into mobile.
- Design collaboration to add interstitial animations, logo animation, or other things that generally make websites worth looking at.
- Client consultation if you need help nailing down technical requirements, demo-ing Craft, or convincing someone to take a reasonable risk on something really great.
- Long-term, reliable partnerships that include could hosting, support, and maintenance.