Come Build the web with us
Oldspeake is always looking for future team members who share our values and passion for great user experiences.
To be successful on the Oldspeake team, you’ll probably identify with all of these.
- You are responsible and accountable.
- You think about how to build for the future.
- You are empathetic to your teammates and end users.
- You stay curious.
- You are detail-oriented but know when to let the thing be done.
- You relish critical thinking at all stages of a project.
There are many perks to being a part of the Oldspeake team. We offer:
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly culture
- All the Super Mario Kart you can handle
- Entrepreneurial environment that values innovation as much as client-success
- Investment in professional development and continued learning
Do you want to join our team? We’re currently looking for these positions:
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. It is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for reasons including but not limited to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, or disability. We only care that you seek to do good and value all sentient life. 🙏